Objective: To learn about the Day of the Dead. To use technology to further enhance the learning experience.
- Take a selfie using the camera on your Chromebook. Save it your Drive.
- Go to picmonkey.com
- Click on Edit for Free on the top right corner.
- Click on the cat icon
- Click on Day of the Dead.
- Next, pull up the selfie you took earlier.
- Now click on the options on the left of picMonkey to add bone color, eye sockets, nose holes, etc.
- All features with a crown icon are premium options.
- You can click on the back arrow to the left of All Themes to find other accessories that you might want to use.
- Click Save when you’re done.
- Post students individual masterpieces on a shared Google Doc in Google Classroom. Making it easy to see all of them in one place.