Saturday, November 28, 2015

No more copies

the day the copier went silent.png
I was very excited to hear from Nolan as he shared with me on Twitter about his Chromebook launch experiences. He was enjoying the amount of time he was saving by not having to make copies for his students. Online assessments are so much easier than the paper version. In fact, online assessments are even quicker than even grading with scantron answer sheets. Students can get their score back from the teacher much quicker. You can provide the student with more immediate feedback than what was ever possible before. Not to mention how much money a school can save on paper and it’s better for the environment.

If your school is a Chromebook school, I want to hear from you. Send me a tweet @bsweet321. Use hashtag #tiacc.  I want to hear about the great things that are happening in your Chromebook Classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment