I'm Barbara Sweet. I'm many things. Among them: a Teacher, Wife, Mom, Educational Technology Consultant, and a Social Media Influencer.
I've worked hard for my education. I have a Doctorate in Educational Technology and e-learning and a Clear California Teaching Credential.
Some of my publications include:
- Quantitative Research Study: Screencasting Feedback in Online Learning
- Books: Teaching in a Chromebook Classroom and The Successful Rollout of 1:1 Devices
- Guest Blog Post at School Advisor, Chromebooks in the Classroom
- Featured blogger for BAM Radio, 24/7 Learning: What students need from us and 3 Icebreakers with GAFE
- Interview from Jose Manuel Blanco from Noticias Chrome Cómo enseñar con Chromebook: un libro para profesores